Whether you’re looking for windows to use in the construction of your new home or replacements for existing windows, Milgard products are the best in the industry. They carry a wide array of window styles and material composition – and the built-to-order process makes the custom possibilities endless! From comfort and style to increased energy efficiency, Milgard windows do it all. The available styles are listed below:
When energy efficiency is a key concern, casement windows are the best choice. This simple design lowers air seepage. When the wind pushes against the glass, the seal becomes tight and reduces leakage.
Another important consideration during the window buying process is what you want the overall windows to look like! This can be done by choosing what series fits best to your specifications. Feel free to navigate through the options below:
Top 5 Features/Benefits for Essence:
1. Full Lifetime Warranty w/ Glass Breakage: Free parts and Labor
2. Fiberglass Frame: strongest frame material available, impervious to weather and insects
3. Powder Coated Fiberglass Exterior Finish: available in 15 different colors that will match almost any color scheme. Longer lasting and more durable.
4. Solid wood interior: vertical grain Douglas fir, Clear Pine or Primed White
5. Equal Site Lines: Appearance of traditional wood window with no visible interior fasteners
If you and/or your contractor need help deciding what windows would be best for your house, feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment or stop by our office. We can also set up a time to come measure in order to give you an estimate.